About Juliet Kosarzycki
• leaders at world renowned organizations such as AT&T, World Vision, and Save the Children
• students at over 10 colleges and universities nationwide including Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, and the University of Little Rock –Arkansas
• professionals from a variety of industries attending conferences, conventions and executive showcases
Juliet brings over 20 years of diverse professional experience in corporate, non-profit and international settings and is known for her enthusiasm, high energy and positive outlook. She has empowered teams and led trainings for a Fortune 500 company where she led employees to excellence.
She has been featured on the radio and in newspapers and is passionate about motivating others to get them excited about challenging themselves to uncover what they are capable of achieving.
Juliet received her BA in psychology from Cornell University and her MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She is an ICF Certified Coach and earned her ACC through an advanced training program from the esteemed Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
She is also an adjunct instructor teaching college senior and MBA level courses including Leadership, Ethics & Decision Making; Business Communications; and Organizational Effectiveness at Lakeland College (Sheboygan, WI) and a variety of seminars including leadership, management, communication and presentation skills at Northeast WI Technical College (Green Bay, WI).
- Leadership development
- Setting and achieving goals, including time management
- Motivation, Communication, Supervision, Speaking, Presenting, Developing Others, Training, Supervision, Success, Confidence, Energy Leadership, Productivity, Personal Development and Fulfillment, Strengthening One’s Positive Mental Attitude, Service and Contribution
- Unleashing potential – using one’s unique gifts and talents in new, big and bold ways
- Inspiring others to expand their comfort zone and grow by stepping into the Yellow Zone!
Highlights of Qualifications
- 17 years of diverse management / training experience in corporate, non-profit and international settings
- Associate with Leadership Management International – a performance improvement company started in the 1960’s that offers proven leadership development programs in over 60 countries.
- Served in the Peace Corps – RPCV, Albania 2006 – 2008
- Business Owner
- Dynamic speaker and trainer, has spoken internationally
- Traveled to over 32 countries
- Adventure seeker and continuous learner
- Certified Facilitator / Trainer – Development Dimensions International (DDI) and Achieve Global
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified Effective Personal Productivity Coach – Leadership Management International (LMI)
- MBA – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- BA in psychology – Cornell University
Personal and Professional Development Training
- Tony Robbins – Unleash the Power Within
- Peak Potentials: Warrior Camp, Train the Trainer, Life Directions, Master of Influence, Guerrilla Business School, World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar, Millionaire Mind Intensive
- Colorado Outward Bound
- Landmark Forum
Fun tidbits of information
- Completed a marathon and a triathlon
- Ice climbed on a glacier in the Swiss Alps, slept in the Sahara Desert, climbed a mountain in Colorado, went skydiving and hang gliding
- Went dog sledding & winter camping (slept in a snow hut!), and walked barefoot on hot coals
- Enjoys couch surfing (www.couchsurfing.org) while traveling solo internationally
- Performed with the Babbling Bubblers comedy improvisation troupe
- Member of the International Coach Federation, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Speaker Match program, Chamber of Manitowoc County, Women in Management, Sail – Young Professionals Network, Toastmasters, Score Counselors, Score Speakers Bureau, Friends of Albania Board of Directors, PEO, and the Manitowoc Junior Chamber (Jaycees)
- Nominated for the Future 15 of Manitowoc County
- Featured as a Woman To Know in Manitowoc County
Certifications and Affiliations