About Juliet Kosarzycki
• leaders at world renowned organizations such as AT&T, World Vision, and Save the Children
• students at over 10 colleges and universities nationwide including Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA, University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, University of Little Rock –Arkansas, and University of Wisconsin – Manitowoc.
• professionals from a variety of industries attending conferences and conventions
Juliet brings over 20 years of diverse professional experience in corporate, non-profit and international settings and is known for her enthusiasm, high energy and positive outlook. She has empowered teams and led trainings for a Fortune 500 company where she led employees to excellence.
She has been featured on the radio and in newspapers and is passionate about motivating others to get them excited about challenging themselves to uncover what they are capable of achieving.
Juliet received her BA in psychology from Cornell University and her MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She earned her professional coaching certification from the esteemed Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC).
She is also an adjunct instructor teaching college senior and MBA level courses including Leadership, Ethics & Decision Making; Business Communications; Marketing, and Organizational Effectiveness at Lakeland University (Sheboygan, WI) and a variety of seminars including leadership, management, communication and presentation skills at Northeast WI Technical College (Green Bay, WI).
- Leadership development
- Motivation, Communication, Supervision, Speaking, Presenting, Developing Others, Training, Supervision, Success, Confidence, Energy Leadership, Productivity, Personal Development and Fulfillment, Strengthening One’s Positive Mental Attitude, Service and Contribution
- Setting and achieving goals, including time management
- Unleashing potential – using one’s unique gifts and talents in new, big and bold ways
- Inspiring others to expand their comfort zone and grow by stepping into the Yellow Zone!
Highlights of Qualifications
- Over 20 years of diverse management / training experience in corporate, non-profit, academic and international settings
- Served in the Peace Corps – RPCV, Albania 2006 – 2008
- Business Owner
- Dynamic speaker and trainer, has spoken internationally
- Traveled to 45 countries
- Adventure seeker and continuous learner
- Certified Facilitator / Trainer – Development Dimensions International (DDI) and Achieve Global
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified Effective Personal Productivity Coach – Leadership Management International (LMI)
- MBA – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- BA in psychology – Cornell University
Personal and Professional Development Training
- Tony Robbins – Unleash the Power Within
- Peak Potentials: Warrior Camp, Train the Trainer, Life Directions, Master of Influence, Guerrilla Business School, World’s Greatest Marketing Seminar, Millionaire Mind Intensive
- Colorado Outward Bound
- Landmark Forum
Fun tidbits of information
- Completed a marathon and a triathlon
- Ice climbed on a glacier in the Swiss Alps, slept in the Sahara Desert, climbed a mountain in Colorado, went skydiving and hang gliding
- Went dog sledding & winter camping (slept in a snow hut!), and walked barefoot on hot coals
- Rode bareback on an elephant and got flung off into the Mekong River in Laos five times
- Climbed the Great Wall in China, kayaked at Ha Long Bay in Vietnam, and swam with whale sharks in the Philippines
- Sped solo in a NASCAR around the Milwaukee Mile
- Enjoys couch surfing (www.couchsurfing.com) while traveling solo internationally
- Performed with the Babbling Bubblers comedy improvisation troupe
- Member of: Chamber of Manitowoc County Board, UW-Manitowoc Foundation Board, Toastmasters International, Score Counselors, Score Speakers Bureau, and the Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Speaker Match program.
- Nominated for the Future 15 of Manitowoc County, WI
- Featured as a “Woman To Know” in Manitowoc County, WI
- Featured in “People who make a difference,” Business Times – Green Bay, WI
- Taught college classes at East China Institute of Technology in China, and Ansan University near Seoul, South Korea
Certifications and Affiliations